Today I’m excited to announce that Solo is giving 5 Vectips readers a year long subscription to their beautiful project management software. This is perfect for all you freelancing illustrators, designers, bloggers, or whatever your freelance profession is (check out the cool infographics on who uses Solo on the bottom their homepage). To enter, simply comment about which Solo feature you need the most. Check out all the features at thrivesolo.com.
Solo, the first project from UK startup company Thrive, is an all-in-one project management application which helps freelancers to make more informed business decisions. Focusing on maximizing time and utilizing business data, Solo is built on the idea of combining great functionality with beautiful design. Solo does all of this without being too intrusive. It’s easy to use and cost effective.
What You Will Win
- 5 winners will win a Year Long Solo Subscription.
How to Win / Rules
- Leave a comment below telling us which Solo feature you need the most. Visit thrivesolo.com to see all the features.
- Contest begins October 19, 2011 and ends Wednesday October 26, 2011. Winners will be announced October 27, 2011.
- 5 winners will be chosen at random.
- Only comment once.
- Please leave a valid email address so we can contact you.
- Competition only available for non-current Solo subscribers.